Elk down#2

My niece got this bull the other day after seeing bulls here and there. She missed out on a few because she needed it exactly broadside. She finally had one standing broadside for long enough to feel good about shooting a 28 nosler. Had it in a tripod and hit in heart at 762yrds. First bull.
So sweet!

I'm REALLY impressed with her shooting.
You know if you can stay calm and relax and have consistent rifles then that shot is really easy for most. I let my 14 yr old shoot 1250 often with hitting 80% of the time so when a 400 yrd shot presents itself it's not bad at all.
From some reason my boys get the fever as do I and shooting goes out the window. But the nieces dont get the fever and it different, more emotional stuff than buck fever. I don't know😳

My niece got this bull the other day after seeing bulls here and there. She missed out on a few because she needed it exactly broadside. She finally had one standing broadside for long enough to feel good about shooting a 28 nosler. Had it in a tripod and hit in heart at 762yrds. First bull.
Great photo & even better event: Fine young lady horseback & on the hunt. Proud for all involved!

Great job young lady. Awesome shot on a great bull, and the patience to wait for the shot you wanted. Congrats to Dad, Uncle and all others involved in the hunt. I agree with C-130 Dude "no amount of soap will wash that smile off". I can not wait to see that smile on my daughter's face when she takes her first bull.