Electronic Hearing Protection for kids?

birdiemc

I've tried searching and couldn't find a good discussion, so if anybody has a good link I'd appreciate it, if not let me know your opinions.

I have 3 daughters 9, 7, and 6 and want to get them some electronic hearing protection for christmas. They use earmuffs when shooting their 22, but its awkward for them and they cant hear my coaching very well. Is there an in ear electronic model that's recommended for little kids?
I read about surefire sonic defender, which seems to have good reviews and they're cheap enough to take a chance, but would that be a good solution?
I plan to thread my barrel for my 6.5cm and throw on one of my 30cal suppressors, but really want to find a good set of pro for them and really crank up on their shooting next year

Last edited:
My daughter 13 wouldn't shoot anything but her .22 until I got my suppressor. She put down 120 rounds of 6.5x47L this summer. Best money I've spent.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts