EH6A + Proof Sendero

duckhunter175

Looking for thoughts and/or pics from those who've done it with a Sendero Lite or preferably an actual sendero contour. Only able to find a few sendero lite examples and one possible example of a eh6a + sendero on snipers hide.

I've seen the website state Sendero Lite but then literature and postings have indicated they will take a Proof Medium or similar to a standard Proof Sendero.

This would need to be on a long action, 1.25" shank diameter. Thoughts on if it'll fit?? I've got a new proof lightweight stock with a more narrow fore end but the barrel channel will accept a Sendero contour.

Mine is a SA TL3 but it has a proof sendero in a EH6A.
7E76A68B-CC88-4F44-895F-9FED764FDD26.jpeg
DB9064A5-C0C0-4E70-A8D0-CC185BC6CEA6.jpeg

Ask Proof.You'sd to be Greg made the stock originally.But they make all type rifles

I really like the carbon showing through the camo. I did my 6ppc stock that way too except that the camo parts are carbon fiber and the rest of the stock is painted.
Shep

This a one off,but guessing stock you have.Stock is Lonewolf summit,Proof bought him out and forms.This there light model.338 one off barrel,early Saturn ABS wrap,that also Proof bought out or part at time
338 white.jpg

Thats what Im saying originally Lonewolf.Proof bought them out,He tought Greg his methods.Proof has all forms and technics.This was a Summit,dont know what Proof calls it,but I have a Tac II,thats what proof called also.I live 2 miles from Proof and 200 yrs from Defiance. My rifle handles and shoots well,it does have recoil but not bad its 7-2oz. Built ten years ago.Here
P2130024.JPG
tacII

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.