ED50 Questions

twintips16

I have been a member here for some time and have never really posted. I used this site for more info then posting and it has done me quite well. I thank everyone for all the great info.

I have been reading a lot over the last 6 months about different spitting scopes. I was considering a light wait low power spotter to use in my back pack hunts. I narrowed it down to the 12-30 luepold compact, Bushnell 15X45X60 HD and the ED50.

There is a ton of info out there on these scopes so i will skip the small talk. The ED50 always seems to come out on top for the best light weight spotter. And unless im mistaken most people look at the Bushnell and the luepold on the same level.

Even though the ED50 is a bit out of my range im going to sack up and try and find one.

I went looking today and i found them from a couple of places for about 550 to 600 for the black.

And i found the Green for 470.......

I cant see any difference between the two and actually prefer the green looks. But how can it bee that much cheaper?

Is there a difference i cant find?

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.