• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ed Brown A3 tactical 308

Raven7979

For sale Ed Brown Tactical Rifle, 308win Gun is in very good condition, minor wear marks on stock. Shoots great, 43.5 grains of Varget shoots just under 2inches at 600. Gun comes with a Vortex Viper HST 6-24x50 Mrad scope. $2750.00 plus freight You can email me for pictures at [email protected]

Thanks
James

For sale Ed Brown Tactical Rifle, 308win Gun is in very good condition, minor wear marks on stock. Shoots great, 43.5 grains of Varget shoots just under 2inches at 600. Gun comes with a Vortex Viper HST 6-24x50 Mrad scope. $2750.00 plus freight You can email me for pictures at [email protected]

Thanks
James
Hi 702 or 704 action?

I'm not sure. I believe 704. Someone also said it may be an A5 but I'm not sure.
I've seen this gun it is in perfect condition I'm sure it's a shooter and a good fellow to do business with buy with confidence someone will be very pleased with this rifle glws

Sorry guys been out of the loop for awhile, Its a push feed action. Price drop to $2400 plus shipping.

Recent Posts