• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Eberlestock Phantom Coyote Brown Brand New

DylanWalsh

Brand new still in the package Eberlestock Phantom Pack. Bought for hauling a rifle backcountry but have never used it and have transitioned to car camping hunting. Looking to get $300.

Write-up/specs from Eberlestock website

Pack Volume: 2,200 c.i.
Scabbard Volume: 600 c.i.
Total Volume: 2,800 c.i.
Weight: 10 lbs 5 oz
Dimensions main bag: 24"h x 11"w x 7"d
Scabbard Dimensions: 34"L x 10"W x 3"D, with a 26" circumference opening

The Phantom pack is a mid-sized pack that is an Eberlestock original design. It offers the ability to remove the bag and straps from the patented Backscabbard™, which can then be combined with the top-cover to make a nice drag bag. The Phantom is a front-loader, with two rings of various-sized tuck-pockets lining its interior, MOLLE compatible racks inside and out, and a fold-down shelf that can be used to divide the main compartment into upper and lower chambers. It will carry two 3-liter hydration kits, mounted in side pockets, and/or two 2-liter bladders in sleeves between the side pockets and the main pack. Includes the pack and scabbard combination, removable butt-cover, and pull-out G1RC rain cover

Attachments

• IMG_4029.JPG
    IMG_4029.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 85
  • IMG_4030.JPG
    IMG_4030.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 82
  • IMG_4031.JPG
    IMG_4031.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 80