• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Eberlestock Just One Backpack

cell4soul

Like the title states, Eberlestock Just One backpack in Western Zone camo. Includes 2 added hip pouches and a water bladder. Pack is in great condition. This is truly a "do all" pack. Last year it hauled out all my gear plus deer quarters and a head. The pack handled the weight easily. $200.

Attachments

• IMG_0085.jpg
    IMG_0085.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0086.jpg
    IMG_0086.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0087.jpg
    IMG_0087.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0088.jpg
    IMG_0088.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 14
The bottom left picture shows the inside of the expandable section of the pack where the meat is typically hauled. There is no significant staining. I just looked at the pack again and the only staining that I can tell is on the triangular flap shown in the picture of the expanded area where the pack is opened up. It is minor staining. I am only selling because I am going to go with one of the expensive frame packs (likely Kifaru) as I am planning a full pack in hunt this year. I would keep this pack too, but I have spent too much upgrading other gear this year, so something has to go.