• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Eberlestock blue widow with accessories

vanhornsky

Eberlestock Blue Widow JP9 in Dry Earth. $250

This is the tactical version of the pack with no mesh center pocket. It is fully covered see attached images. I have used this pack for two seasons and it works great. It packs out quarters very well. I can put a one front and one rear elk quarter in the main compartment. Yes, it is heavy, but works very well. There is some blood stains (mostly on the straps) but overall in good condition. It will hold two water bladders, one on each side of the wings. The outer pockets are long tubes that I fill up with most of my gear. The top bag is also a fanny pack. I have used it on many backpack 5 day hunts fully loaded to basecamp, and as a day pack in its compressed state. The straps are very comfortable even under load. Includes a rifle scabbard, and the bow bucket also. I will ship. The retail pricing is $450. Thanks for looking.

Brandon
928-710-9700
Prescott.

Pics here http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forum...ue-widow-jp9-250-reduced-all-the-accessories/