Easy Moose Hunt

I have looked at all recommendations and it looks like the idea of a moose is within my physical abilities

It also looks like a moose hunt is possible financially possible in Canada given the exchange rates. Western Canada would be more preferable due to driving from Arizona

There is a sportsman show coming up soon here, hopefully I will have a chance to attend and talk to outfitters as well as talking to outfitters that have been mentioned

Thanks to all for the information provided, you have helped erase doubts I have had

THe best option for what you're looking for is Alaska. They offer rafting down rivers to hunt Moose. You just spend a week to ten days floating down a river surveying the banks. A plane drops you off and picks you up.

Last edited:
THe best option for what you're looking for is Alaska. They offer rafting down rivers to hunt Moose. You just spend a week to ten days floating down a river surveying the banks.
I would be bored out of my mind without something to stalk.....

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.