Easy deer pot roast

PowellSixO

So I've never liked the front leg meat on deer. Too much work for so little reward. So it usually ends up in burger. This year I took a tip from a friend, and just de boned the front legs, and labeled them as roasts. With this recipe, they turned out amazing. Honestly, this is now probably my favorite deer recipe. The front legs are now my favorite!

Best deer recipe ever!

3-4 pound deer roast
Onion
Carrots
Potatoes
Celery
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 tbsp garlic salt
1-2 tsp black pepper
1 (1 oz) package dry onion soup mix
1 can cream of mushroom condensed soup 10.75 oz
1/2 cup water

Meat in first
Garlic salt, pepper, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce mixed together and poured on top. Mix onion soup package and cream of mushroom soup together, and put on top of the meat. Put vegetables on top and around the meat. Add water now. Cook in crock pot for 6 hrs on high, or low for 8-9 hours.

So I've never liked the front leg meat on deer. Too much work for so little reward. So it usually ends up in burger. This year I took a tip from a friend, and just de boned the front legs, and labeled them as roasts. With this recipe, they turned out amazing. Honestly, this is now probably my favorite deer recipe. The front legs are now my favorite!

Best deer recipe ever!

3-4 pound deer roast
Onion
Carrots
Potatoes
Celery
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 tbsp garlic salt
1-2 tsp black pepper
1 (1 oz) package dry onion soup mix
1 can cream of mushroom condensed soup 10.75 oz
1/2 cup water

Meat in first
Garlic salt, pepper, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce mixed together and poured on top. Mix onion soup package and cream of mushroom soup together, and put on top of the meat. Put vegetables on top and around the meat. Add water now. Cook in crock pot for 6 hrs on high, or low for 8-9 hours.
Try cooking it in an "InstaPot" on the Pressure Cook setting. Will cook a lot faster and seal all the flavor in the meet!