Eastern Washington Boys!!!!

bwaites

Don't have proper attribution for the picture, but is in wide circulation up in Eastern Washington as "The Hanford Boys" with a reference stating that the building in the background is the old Hanford High School building.

It certainly fits on the Hanford Nuclear Reservation!

84415250qo4.jpg

Bill

That is one awesome pic! Thanks for posting. I'll have to show this one to my Dad. He really loves elk but allways goes to Idaho when he's go the itch to collect a nice bull. Washington's game managment leaves something to be desired.

I wish it was my picture, it's circulating like crazy here in Eastern WA, but my nephew sent it to me, (He's 12 and a hunt/fish crazy nut) so I've emailed to find out where he got it. I've got it from several other sources too, but they are all obvious forwards from other people, so they won't know where it came from.

My wife, like Len, takes pictures for a living, so I don't like using pictures that aren't mine. There has been no attribution for this picture yet, though, in several days.

Bill

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.