Eastern Nebraska, 1 mile

CLeriger

PM me if you are interested in shooting 300m to 1 mile in Eastern Nebraska. A buddy of mine operates a range and runs classes. Former Scout/Sniper Instructor.

Huskershooter6.5

**** that awesome man I’ll have to check it out for sure! Nice to find someone from around here haha. I’m trying to get a rifle together this spring, although it seems everything is a pain in the *** to get!

CLeriger

Agreed.
I’m in Omaha. But Moving out to valley. If you end up heading up to the range this year, hit me up on here. I might be up there. Kenny has partnered up with a gun maker to build customs. If you can’t find a good long gun.

He has guys fly in from the coasts for classes, because he’s so much less expensive.

Good luck!
#GBR

Huskershooter6.5

I’ll have to look into the custom route that way. I just checked out the site, and followed the Instagram page, you aren’t lying that’s a great price for a class! I’ll hit you up if I make it out there for sure. Nice meeting you!

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.