Early Xmas from Mathews/Gamehide

Greywolf18

I always enter these giveaways online because you just never know what will happen. On Facebook, I entered a giveaway by Gamehide and actually won! So once I told the wife what I won, I told her my Xmas present will be kitting out the new toy which she agreed with. So the prize I won was Gamehide's new mid-weight jacket and pants ($300 value) that was in Mathews Bow "lost camo". This is so I can match the other prize, a new Mathews Z7 Extreme bow ($900 MSRP) in lost camo :D So now I'm ordering all the parts (sites, arrows, etc) for it so that hopefully it will be ready when I'm on my 2 weeks of leave next month to try and stick one into a deer. I already have a really nice bow (PSE XForce Dream Season), but this one is almost 5" shorter so it will be great for treestand and especially ground blinds. Guess I should add a ground blind to the list of things I need :rolleyes:

My PSE is a 2009....it was the year before they brought out the XForce EVO. Absolutely awesome bow....can't wait to shoot both to see which one I'm better with.

I bought my first bow last week and it arrived today. It is a PSE X-Force 2008. A friend of mine bought it back in 2008 brand new and never used it. he bought it as a back up bow and left it in the box. He went through his basement the about a month ago and saw it tucked away in his back room still in the box. He took it out and through a Spot Hogg sight on it and a rip cord rest and when i called him asking about bows he told me he had this one still unfired and he sold it to me for next to nothing. I picked it up today and its in mint condition. It litterally looks like its a 2012 its in such perfect condition. Giong to the shop tomorrow and getting it fully set up and getting out to practice right away

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.