eagle stock pack vs. adjustable cheekpiece

yzm19

hello
im looking at options for my 300rum? i either want the defensive edge cheekpiece or the eagle stock pack?
any one got these or and opinion on these?

I like my Eagle stock pack for comfort...but I am more consistent at range with an adj cheekpiece
FWIW
wes in Az

Dunno who makes my stock pack. But, it provides just the right elevation, is comfortable, inexpensive, and handy.

It has not gotten wet yet. I am concerned about this.

On my original factory stock I would have needed the adjustable cheek piece to get everything aligned with good cheek weld, but when I change to a B&C Medalist I was able to use my TacOps stock pack and get consistent sight alignment with excellent cheek weld.

I do not have any rifles with adjustable cheekpieces, but that is because I have Eagle stock packs on all of my rifles. I get a great cheek weld and since most of my long range bolt guns are single shot; I have ammo at hand for a quick follow-up shot if needed. Some of my Eagle stock packs are over 12 years old, you won't find a better pack.

I went the eagle route and need to put piece of foam under the ack to make it the right hieght, but love it now. holds more rounds and drop chart.

Willys

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.