Dumb Barrel Length Question?

I actually thought about selling the revolver, but it is still a blast to shoot. At least for a few rounds. Elbow let's me know when it is time to quit.
VERY Nice! You should keep it will only go up in value. Good carry if you're in Dangerous Game Country. Too bad Africa doesn't let hunters bring pistols. I would take this one for sure!

Attachments

• D4154237-004B-4495-8F3B-514E402D6390.jpeg
    D4154237-004B-4495-8F3B-514E402D6390.jpeg
    104.6 KB · Views: 78
I just read that your barrel has to be at least 4 inches long to hunt with a handgun in Colorado! So much for that idea!
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!
Please send us pictures. Would love to see it since I saw reviews on it. It is a good investment. Well if you take your rifle with you who is to say what you shot the animal with? No law against carrying this pistol while hunting is there? Can be for Personal Protection in the woods. But need to read the LAW.
Thanks
Len

I haven't had any luck posting pictures yet. I need to figure that out but it gives me a headache just thinking about messing with it.
Well take a picture with your phone or digital camera. Transfer to your computer. Then on the bottom of your post there is a "Attach Files" click on it and go to the place you saved the picture, then click on the picture "Open" and it will post.
If you need other help PM me and we can talk on the phone.
Thanks
Len

I sold my buddy a DPMS Prairie Snow Panther AR15 that I had for years. He kept it for years and sold it back to me. Then I traded a guy on a predator hunting website straight across for this. It hasn't even been fired yet. I'm pretty stoked. I was able to buy some good 44 mag ammo for it. Then a guy on 24 Hour sold me a couple hundred rounds of 44 special. I'm just waiting for the doctor to give me the all clear so I can head to the range or the mountains and shoot it.