Duct Tape on muzzle brake

I use Howard Leight electronic ear muffs that can be turned up and down. They will amplify the sounds in the woods far above the natural ear and reduice muzzle blast to below 80db. Also on a clod day they help keep the ears worm.

Yes, a suppressor indeed both makes things easier on the shooter's and bystanders' ears.

The challenge is that, even, in suppressor-friendly states and jurisdictions, the federal hoops and wait times are a chalenge.

Some states still outright ban them.
1. a year's wait goes by quickly.
2. love in a free state

tape on muzzle/brake: been doing it for decades (while hunting) - works great, keeps foreign debris out of the barrel with no effect on bullet trajectory or accuracy. Have used when checking zero at range - no detrimental effect.

No, in fact required in EU and NZ
if for EU you intend europe... i have my doubts... i served as a cop there in my country... and muzzle breaks are accepted.. as per suppressoors... i seized 5 of them in my career and the owners were judged in tribunal... especially in ITALY. were the art.16b is applied. but you are rigth.. in others EU ountry are LEGAL.. and now that i live in canada.. for.me stays the same!!! lol. no suppressor..
No, in fact required in EU and NZ
nope onlu France .germany and austria.. i served as a cop in Italy... i seized 5 if them in my career .. SPAIN GREECE. BEGIUM PORTUGAL NETHERLANDS. SWEDEN AND SWITZERLAND .STILL ILLEGAL.
AND WHEN YOU TAKE OUT FROM THE COUNTS ALL THOSE ARE COUNTRIES.... I WONT SAY EUROPE.. LOL ? maybe laws are changing but i quick research on google in 3 languages gave me those results again..

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.