Dropped one with the 204 in a ravine.

Ohlongarm

Hit this dog in the neck at 75 yards with a 32 grain Blitz King,and the hole upon exit was horrific,picture is poor due to early am lighting but shows the exit somewhat.He couldn't resist the baby robin distress call.
00.jpg

boy that did exit a little ugly, oh well, not fur season anyway........love my CZ 204, only shot 2 so far but no exit, yet! Using that 39 grain SBK, sure get a loud whop sound when you hit them.....

boy that did exit a little ugly, oh well, not fur season anyway........love my CZ 204, only shot 2 so far but no exit, yet! Using that 39 grain SBK, sure get a loud whop sound when you hit them.....
I agree but taking into consideration the neck is very soft tissue and the shot wasn't that far,I was right on when he came in ,he was stalking like a cat looking for the baby robin.

I am wondering if you got some vertebra with that round . I hit one like that with a 223 and 55 grn sierra hp took out two vertebra and looked like that. No movement piled up right there good hit sir .

I am wondering if you got some vertebra with that round . I hit one like that with a 223 and 55 grn sierra hp took out two vertebra and looked like that. No movement piled up right there good hit sir .
I don't know, I steered clear after seeing a bunch of ticks on him,and a few fleas.The wet weather has fleas and ticks in abundance.

shot a male this morning, 245 yards, high lung shot broadside, dropped like a sack of potatoes, no exit, 39 gr. SBK.............3rd coyote with this CZ...
Amen brother that round rocks,high BC 0.287,at 500 still cooking with over 400 ft pounds energy,and a nice long shot you made 2 and a half football fields a long shot by any means.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.