Drop chart storage ideas

I use the scope mounted Leupold retractable tape.

I have looked for it and cant find it any more (Hope they haven't discontinued it)

It is a neat little device that attaches to your scope and when you need to read it , it roles out like a tape measure and when you release it, it retracts.

I like it because you can read it while in a/the shooting position without moving your head.

If someone can find these Please post the link.

J E CUSTOM

I use the scope mounted Leupold retractable tape.

I have looked for it and cant find it any more (Hope they haven't discontinued it)

It is a neat little device that attaches to your scope and when you need to read it , it roles out like a tape measure and when you release it, it retracts.

I like it because you can read it while in a/the shooting position without moving your head.

If someone can find these Please post the link.

J E CUSTOM
They did discontinue it unfortunately. I found out about them too late.

I use one of those quarterback play holders that fit on the wrist/lower arm.
Something like this;
Champro Adult Single Playbook Wrist Coach | Football America
There are lots of variatons of this theme available. Just Google "Quarterback play holder"

I also use this setup. I picked up an Under Armour Wrist Coach for $15 down town. It'll hold multiple drop cards & most importantly, it's attached so I can't lose it (as easily). :D

This is the best pic I have of it, you can just see the dope card on my right forearm.

406 Day 1-  (15).jpg

t

This, along with my shooter program, tell me everything I need to know out to 1500 yards.

The info on my scope is for quick referance, and is dead on (confermed) for the enviromental conditions for which it was programmed. If I see a drastic change in temps in the future, I make up a new DROP CHART and HOLDOVER chart. I leave the windage chart alone.

For the ultra LR shooting, where EXACT ENVIRONMENTAL INFO is needed, i refer to my SHOOTER app for confermation!!

Attachments

• DSC00928.JPG
    DSC00928.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 56
Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.