Drone for target viewing

nksmfamjp

Anybody run a drone for seeing impacts on target? Which drone? How does it work?

yes some guys tryed it but the signal ways weak so it did not work out for them i just bought a bigger scope

I use a quality 60x spotting scope for viewing targets @ 400yds. Beyond that, my buddy bought one of the remote cameras that is set up near the target and sends an image back to your phone, tablet, or laptop.
I've never seen anyone use a drone. It could certainly present some problems if there are multiple shooters on the line.

DJI MIni has served me well. Biggest issue you'll contend with in smaller drones is battery life. It literally takes a good 3-5 minutes to get it up in the air. Most Mini's have AT MOST 15 minutes of flight time. So if you are wanting to watch and shoot you'll stress on battery life. If you shoot, fly down, then return. You'll be fine.

some of the guys i have met shoot at ridge way most of them are using the camera system but they get nurvis when some one else is shooting the same target thats why i went with the nf 7x35

Recent Posts