Dream hunt animal

30-378 how do you like yours ? Been shooting mine now for over 20 years love the 180 gr Noslers. Now I just look back at all my trips and friends that were made and the good times. Love the time spent on Goats & Rams and weight lost on those trips. Chasing Bull Elk & Moose was also great ! Loved to run around BC, NWT , and all over Canada & Alaska Love the out-doors just to see all the land and sites the game animals that was a plus. Plus UT,Montana,NM, just too many to list.
Now just look back and check my walls and mounts-and the friends made over the years .
Be safe and enjoy the sites and animals.

30-378 how do you like yours ? Been shooting mine now for over 20 years love the 180 gr Noslers. Now I just look back at all my trips and friends that were made and the good times. Love the time spent on Goats & Rams and weight lost on those trips. Chasing Bull Elk & Moose was also great ! Loved to run around BC, NWT , and all over Canada & Alaska Love the out-doors just to see all the land and sites the game animals that was a plus. Plus UT,Montana,NM, just too many to list.
Now just look back and check my walls and mounts-and the friends made over the years .
Be safe and enjoy the sites and animals.
Ruffian,
Same here, I bought my big 30 in the 90's it's a wonderful beast, I am experimenting with the 174gr. Hammers, gonna try some StaBall HD and VV568 to see if I can get to 3500fps. Talk about an elk laser!!!

I'm curious on what everyone's once in a lifetime dream animal to hunt would be. For myself there are alot of animals that I would enjoy hunting and maybe even killing but there are two that stand out the most a Nubian ibex or a Marco Polo sheep. What would you hunt?
An elk hunt with my 2 boys!!

Attachments

• 0655B33D-7DE4-481B-8B90-7F082BB31E9B.jpeg
    0655B33D-7DE4-481B-8B90-7F082BB31E9B.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 31
  • 2CD7FD13-6C10-4AFE-AF9E-7B73D80396D1.jpeg
    2CD7FD13-6C10-4AFE-AF9E-7B73D80396D1.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 36
  • 9B2B017C-DD52-44AE-ADE4-22FF3C60CE37.jpeg
    9B2B017C-DD52-44AE-ADE4-22FF3C60CE37.jpeg
    340.2 KB · Views: 33
  • F7BBCDD2-4D56-45B5-89C1-4510A8492D60.jpeg
    F7BBCDD2-4D56-45B5-89C1-4510A8492D60.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 33
Having been a predator hunter since I was 6 (70 years of calling now), I would love to call in a wolf, bear, or mountain lion! Been trying again this winter a few times for mountain lion. Just got to keep trying!
A bit nerve racking since we have to use a mouth call here in Colorado. Now my granddaughter covers my back.

I've been trying to get my son to hunt with me, he has no interest he shoots but doesn't hunt. So I get some time with him fishing instead. I'll take what I can get

At least your's shoots…..mine has shown little interest in either. He will occasionally shoot…..but, very far down the priority list! ☹️ memtb

At least your's shoots…..mine has shown little interest in either. He will occasionally shoot…..but, very far down the priority list! ☹️ memtb
Mine likes the tacticool. He bought his first bolt gun about a year ago and as far as I know he has only shot it once. Work get most of his time then fishing. And we are about to be in bedding season for bass so that put his focus on the water

Mine likes the tacticool. He bought his first bolt gun about a year ago and as far as I know he has only shot it once. Work get most of his time then fishing. And we are about to be in bedding season for bass so that put his focus on the water

Mine is a city boy and is all about sports, primarily baseball! He's dedicated the past 16 years spending all available money and time helping my grandson pursue a possible baseball career…..or at least a college scholarship!

Grandson is a great kid…..but, has missed out on a tremendous amount of other things to be involved in. ☹️ memtb

Mine is a city boy and is all about sports, primarily baseball! He's dedicated the past 16 years spending all available money and time helping my grandson pursue a possible baseball career…..or at least a college scholarship!

Grandson is a great kid…..but, has missed out on a tremendous amount of other things to be involved in. ☹️ memtb
I've been trying talk my wife into moving out of Florida for a few years now, my son said within the next year he is going to decide if he is going to stay at his current job or move. He wants property, and I Florida you just can't get much without it costing an arm and both legs. So my son who is a city boy may become a country man, and my wife may be willing to move. My prayers might be granted.

I'm sure grandkids are great we don't have an in sight yet