Dream hunt animal

I'm a little old and the mountains have gotten steeper, But, when I was in my 30s and 40s I went there and did that. Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Alaska. Then deer took me to texas, Illinois, Missouri Tennessee, Wisconsin, back to Colorado. Hunted Colorado eight years in a row. Bow and rifle. Now I'm sticking to Alabama, archery season starts on October1, runs through February10th. Buck and a doe per day. But three buck limit. Decade ago it was buck and a doe per day or two does per day. No buck limit. We have the deer.

I too had dreams of exotic hunts in Africa , Alaska , NW Territories , and somehow life and responsibilities came first and got in the way of those dreams .
When I was young enough , I could not afford the cost , and the time necessary to go on those hunts .
Now that I am in the Autumn of my life , I can afford some of those hunts , but I now have physical and health issues that limit my activities .

Now , my true DREAM HUNT would be to go back to the early 1960's , when my Dad and Pop (Grandfather) would take my Brothers , neighborhood friends , and me down to the Colorado River , near Bend , Texas , on Labor Day weekend , for a 3 day Dove and Squirrel Hunting/Fishing and Campout , at a place called "Cal's Crossing" - a HUGE Pecan tree orchard on the banks of the Colorado River .

Those are the best hunting memories of my lifetime .
Yes, and it was always cooler than now the doves were everywhere and school didn't start until after Labor Day weekend.

Yes, and it was always cooler than now the doves were everywhere and school didn't start until after Labor Day weekend.
Mcranch ,

You are correct on all counts , and Dove season hunting hours were 12:00 Noon until Sundown , not 30 minutes later . Our mornings were devoted to Squirrel hunting , afternoons for Doves , and night time for fishing .

DMP25-06

Began doing it last year at 70.. I took a 15 3/4" pronghorn in New Mexico, and a 29" aoudad in Texas. Bought my dream gun which is a Blaser in .300 wsm. Will do elk in the Gila in New Mexico in October.
If you are hunting with Van Hale in the Gil's suggest you ask to be guided by Joe …he is top notch.

I'm curious on what everyone's once in a lifetime dream animal to hunt would be. For myself there are alot of animals that I would enjoy hunting and maybe even killing but there are two that stand out the most a Nubian ibex or a Marco Polo sheep. What would you hunt?