• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED DPMS AR15 for sale (SPF) (SPF)

midwesthunter

I have a new in the box, still has the zip-tie on the trigger. It has A3 flat top reciever A2 butt stock, 20" barrel. comes in hard plastic case with 2-30 round mags, cleaning kit, sling. Basicaly everything that came with it when I bought it. It was going to be one to just stay in the box till future date, but decided to sell to help pay for a new build. $700.00 shiped is what I want for it. I will post pics later or can email them if needed. Thanks TJ
020.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

Last edited:
Re: DPMS AR15 for sale

I would like to get inline behind Gengra. What caliber is it.
Thanks
Tim

Re: DPMS AR15 for sale

Any interest in trading for a like new condition Winchester Coyote Lite stainless steel fluted barrel, H-S Precision stock 22-250?

I have a new in the box, still has the zip-tie on the trigger. It has A3 flat top reciever A2 butt stock, 20" barrel. comes in hard plastic case with 2-30 round mags, cleaning kit, sling. Basicaly everything that came with it when I bought it. It was going to be one to just stay in the box till future date, but decided to sell to help pay for a new build. $700.00 shiped is what I want for it. I will post pics later or can email them if needed. Thanks TJ
020.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

Receved as pictured and stated. Good guy to deal with. Thanks Randy