• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED DPMS 204 Ruger with Jewell trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

montana bob

I have for sale a DPMS 204 Ruger with a jewell 2 stage trigger. Also included in the package is a FL micro adjustable set of Forster dies with a partial bag of new brass and a couple partial boxes of bullets.I know I have shot this gun less than a hundred times.I had hopes of prairie dog hunting but never got out west. I'm located in Ga and will ship to your FFL 950.00 you pay shipping. The Jewell trigger, Forster die set,brass and bullets alone are over 300.00 new

I have for sale a DPMS 204 Ruger with a jewell 2 stage trigger. Also included in the package is a FL micro adjustable set of Forster dies with a partial bag of new brass and a couple partial boxes of bullets.I know I have shot this gun less than a hundred times.I had hopes of prairie dog hunting but never got out west. I'm located in Ga and will ship to your FFL 950.00 you pay shipping. The Jewell trigger, Forster die set,brass and bullets alone are over 300.00 new

Interested still for sale call me. Chick, @ 907 252 4589 thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.