Doug at Camera Land

Ingwe

I would like to give Doug at Camera Land a quick shout out.

Last Friday I spoke to him about buying a Swarovski X5 Riflescope. He took his time with me and explained the differences between it and Swarovski's other scopes, as well as between the X5 and a few other brands that I had in mind. PS: before I called Doug I already called 5 other optics dealers for prices and Doug beat the lowest price quote I got by $200 dollars.
I bought the X5 from him on Friday at closing time and I forgot to ask him for the tracking number, so I called Camera Land on Monday while I was at work. Another representative at Camera Land told me that my package was already delivered and signed for by my wife. I DO live in New York where Camera Land is located but that's pretty fast!

I Just thought that I would give you all a heads up about Doug and Camera Land since he posts here.

My go to from now on...THANKS Doug.

Another thumbs up for Doug and Camera Land......a great place to do business with! If your looking for glass type items, check them out, and as Doug says, CALL him for the best deal!

Another thumbs up for Doug and Camera Land......a great place to do business with! If your looking for glass type items, check them out, and as Doug says, CALL him for the best deal!
And he did beat my best price by $200 bucks

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.