Double in GA

Painless300

It's been a tough season in NW Ga. Only had a couple of opportunities but came up short, Murphy kept showing up and screwing my hunts up. That's just turkey hunting.
Today was the last day of our season here in Ga and started off by scaring a group of the roost, thought our morning hunt was over but managed to set up and sweet talk a couple of Tom's in. They came in silent and at 40 yards the stars aligned and was able to get both in my red dot.
Great way to end the season!
FF169FD2-F87A-4FEA-83D6-FE2FA4BBEBFE.jpeg
C272EF35-E021-4C31-9EF3-90EE59BDC768.jpeg

It's been a tough season in NW Ga. Only had a couple of opportunities but came up short, Murphy kept showing up and screwing my hunts up. That's just turkey hunting.
Today was the last day of our season here in Ga and started off by scaring a group of the roost, thought our morning hunt was over but managed to set up and sweet talk a couple of Tom's in. They came in silent and at 40 yards the stars aligned and was able to get both in my red dot.
Great way to end the season!View attachment 274396View attachment 274397
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome,I am not far from you! Dawsonville Ga.
I shot some really nice bucks in Dawson Forest 26,000 acrea of real nice hunting. This are has the most amount bears per acre than anywhere in GA. I mapped the entire 26,000 area out 25 years ago for deer and bear. Put at least 100 days a year there hunting everything and scouting. Then the idiots, wont call them hunters, came up from Atlanta and ruined everything. They would ride around and see where someone else parked and then hunt right behind them. I always hunted the norther parts, which were hard to access and only by 4x4. After I had idiots setup right in my area and then got shot at, I quit hunting the entire area.
It is real nice hunting grounds and beautiful country. Even if you have private land it gets invaded. One thing good in GA is if you are prosecuted for tresspassing it is almost as bad as killing someone, killing a turkey out of season is even worse.
If anyone ever gets the chance to visit that part of GA you will be in AWE! Its BEAUTIFUL

beneili m4 with Rhino choke and trigger job by Joe Morales.
#9 TSS 3 inch at 45 YDs. My second longest shot. Mature SC bird scored 63.

Attachments

• FC583E12-940B-49BA-8740-08DE92ACE041.jpeg
    FC583E12-940B-49BA-8740-08DE92ACE041.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 113