DOUBLE first bull elk!

Saw a big black wolf on private near green boxes off east river just yesterday morning. Followed him in the truck for a while but he kept going private to private. Never got a shot. Know it was a wolf cause he ran by a house and their dog ran out, he was over twice as big. Soon as I would stop the truck he would run strait away, soon as I would drive he would turn around and come back towards me. Affraid of stopped trucks........wonder why..

Was that the green boxes near your place of work? If so the Alpha female and a pup were killed out of that group a few days ago. So that one might be easy to whack! I can give you some serious advise on this matter in the way of access if you are not aware. Smoke that bastard!

Was that the green boxes near your place of work? If so the Alpha female and a pup were killed out of that group a few days ago. So that one might be easy to whack! I can give you some serious advise on this matter in the way of access if you are not aware. Smoke that bastard!

I all for advice on killing wolves....advise away I'm listening

Congratulations! I have gotten my wife shooting handguns and shotguns so far and the .22, but not the other rifles. I hope to be able to get her hunting, but it might be too much for a former vegetarian from california. :rolleyes: