Don't throw away those old blue jeans.

kc

Don't toss them, you can remove the legs, stitch them closed enough to fill with sand and there you have a near perfict rest for your rifle.

My wonderful wife sewed me a bag a couple weeks ago and I filled it with air soft BBs and ping pong balls and it works wonderful. I think it makes me more rugged:D

Don't cut the legs off thier in-style now!
My wife just paid good money for some faded holy jeans that even show her undies!!LOL
I just went to the closet and got out some old jeans, now I'm instantly IN-STYLE!!
But I do need new underware they have holes too.

Cam

Don't cut the legs off thier in-style now!
My wife just paid good money for some faded holy jeans that even show her undies!!LOL
I just went to the closet and got out some old jeans, now I'm instantly IN-STYLE!!
But I do need new underware they have holes too.

Cam

My wife and here friends turned all my good old jeans into purses, you heard me right, you get a bunch of 30ish year old women together and through in a Be Dazzler and brother you better clear out cause if you don't you can check your man chard at the door. They would have put a bunch of 16 year old girls to shame.
They though it would be cool to be dazzle my bag but my wife fortunally knows where the funny line quits.:D

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.