Don't shoot the Ducks!!

Waynzee

I was working with a friend and she told me her mom had some tame ducks that she wanted killed and removed from her property. I told her I would take care of them, so I got thinking about a buddy of mine that always likes to play jokes on somebody and decided to get even. I went to his house and told him to come for a ride with me, of course he just went along then asked where we are going. I told him I've got a score to settle with somebody and for him to just sit in the truck when we get there. As we came to the house where the ducks were I got out with my Ruger 10/22 and walked up to the cage and started shooting until the ducks were all dead, I looked over at the truck and my buddy was having an anxiety attack screaming at me w. t. #%& don't shoot the ducks!!!!and other words I'd never heard from him. It took him a while to calm down even after I told him what was really going on.

Gee. That almost sounds like the old Mickey Mantle joke on Billy Martin!?
Actually that's where I got the Idea from and it was well worth it, if you could of seen my friend. P.S. he's not quite the jokester anymore. haha.

A rancher friend of mine had an old horse that needed to be put down. The feller just couldn't do it himself as he had had the old horse since it was a colt. So he asked me to do it the next time I was out his way.
So the next Saturday me and Billy Bob are going out to the range for some shooting practice and while driving by the fellers ranch I see that old horse standing out in the pasture. I said to Billy Bob that damned old rancher cussed me out last time I asked about hunting on his place so I'm gonna shoot that horse of his and see what he thinks of that. I take aim with my -06 and hit that old horse right between the eyes dropping him in the dirt.
I hear a rifle shot from the other side of the cab and Billy Bob saying "and I just shot his bull as well". That ought to fix him.

That's even more funny.....
Hope your buddy liked ROCKY MOUNTAIN OYSTERS....as i bet the rancher served them to him on a silver platter......

A rancher friend of mine had an old horse that needed to be put down. The feller just couldn't do it himself as he had had the old horse since it was a colt. So he asked me to do it the next time I was out his way.
So the next Saturday me and Billy Bob are going out to the range for some shooting practice and while driving by the fellers ranch I see that old horse standing out in the pasture. I said to Billy Bob that damned old rancher cussed me out last time I asked about hunting on his place so I'm gonna shoot that horse of his and see what he thinks of that. I take aim with my -06 and hit that old horse right between the eyes dropping him in the dirt.
I hear a rifle shot from the other side of the cab and Billy Bob saying "and I just shot his bull as well". That ought to fix him.
Very funny. :D

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts