Doing my part to help turkey.

Kentucky.
Kentucky is absolutely filthy with coyotes,and feral dogs also,Flatwoods Kentucky ,called many in at my friends wooded home,near a power line.A great state and great coyote hunting.Flatwoods an all American town with cream of the crop folks.

We have plenty of coyotes here in the western part where I live, about 10 miles west of Ky and Barkley lakes.

Bill Austin was an interesting guy cut from a different bolt of cloth . I met him when he lived in Rawlins Wy. . I haven't met his son so don't know if he's like him . Bill made and sold some of the first coyote howlers on the market and was the first one to explain to me some of what the coyote was saying with their different barks and howls .

A buddy of mine, older gent, had some of the 1st Austin calls in the hiline area...............I learned a lot from him!! 🤝 He shot a lever gun for a while didn't he, DSheetz??

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.