Or am I just dreaming?

* Swaro or better glass
* FFP
* MIL/MIL
* Solid/audible/repeatable turrets
* Illuminated
* 25oz or less
* $2200 or less
I'm pretty sure you're hunting unicorns.

What makes the best glass varies a lot from person to person, truth is, there's just a handful of places that grind good glass, the secret is in the coatings which are proprietary to the companies using the glass.

To figure out what suits your eyes best you just need to get where you can look through several of them and compare head to head sighting targets up close and far away. You can't do that in the "big box stores" very often, if you're lucky they'll let you stand right at the counter and look around the store or maybe out of a window close by but you won't be taking them out to the range or parking lot to check them out thoroughly.

Im in same boat kinda.March last 7 years.Mine like size ,weight,ZS,low turrets,3-24x52.Paralax is fussy and it acts as focus and picky past 20x,this scope only really good to there.My mark 5 much clearer all and past 20 to 25.I would be interested to look thru and use a Mark 5 -3-18x44 which is 12.1'' and 26oz,March 13.1 and 23oz and more $$

Last edited:
Hard to find but a Premier Light Tactical Gen 2xr or Mil dot would be really close. I believe they are 25.4 oz. Great glass and turrets, just not sure on any warranty. I have one and Tangent Theta says it's covered for an amount TBD. Those go for under 2k if you can find one.