Does this 30 cal Exist?

Based on my limited search through my reloading manuals the 30N should be very close. Cody seems to have built a good representation of this very rifle. Like most things there are always compromises. I often get something in my head and with the help of people far more experienced come to a reality that works very well.

300 RUM.

ADG Brass.

Done!
I love the rums, and have stuffed them into 20-22 inch barrels. Currently rocking a 21 ish length rum as my main squeeze. My goals were max power, no benchmark. If I were to do it over again, I'd try and do something 30 nos or 300 prc and accept something approximating 3000 fps and the 200 class bullets. It's just a ton of kaboom in a short tube.

I appreciate the feedback input. I would prefer a WSM to the WM. I'm probably going to back away from the NMI and the LMI since I want to keep this rifle light (9 - 9.5# ready to hunt). I'm not a speed freak so +/- 100 fps is not a deal killer. I just need to weigh the pros and cons between the WSM and the 30Nosler and I may have a decision.
My 300 NMI with a 28" carbon barrel shoots 230 Berger's at 3075 fps without a hot load and weighs 10 lb 5 oz ready to hunt and that includes a 2# scope, with a 22" barrel it will easily get a 200gr over 3k. 9.5 lbs with a 22" barrel and a lighter scope would be a cake walk.

My 300 wsm on a xm action with a 23" barrel is shooting 205 Berger's at 2925 and shoots very well there. I've had 200 eld-x's up to 2950 and wasn't in pressure. It weighs under 9#'s loaded including a 30 oz scope.
A486C3D4-BCE0-4A5A-AE76-33340EE70CB4.jpeg
CEA3B713-8A45-4FF2-813F-7697B4789E87.jpeg

Yup, I love it for throwing on/in a pack and covering ground here in Wyoming. It's a compact little thing, and still puts a smack down on elk!
View attachment 431588
Cody, that's about the best back country setup I've seen! Perfect for high country muleys or elk, in timber or out, so compact you could really move with that kit!!!

So I'm starting the planning stage for my perfect 30 cal hunting rifle. My requirements are:
200 grain pills at 3000 fps
22" barrel 9 twist - suppressed (TBAC Ultra 7)
Max weight 9.5 lbs ready to hunt
I don't want my teeth to loosen from recoil - I realize this is subjective.
I'm leaning on using Kelbly Nanook action, but haven't made the final decision.
I don't think I can get there with a 300WSM. Factory options for ammo would be great, but not a deal breaker. 30 Nosler or PRC may get me there, but if I am going the custom route, I don't want to overlook better options.
Suggestions/thoughts are appreciated.
Humm🤔. This will be interesting!

Yup, I love it for throwing on/in a pack and covering ground here in Wyoming. It's a compact little thing, and still puts a smack down on elk!
View attachment 431588
What specs are different from Lane Precision in the 30N vs SAAMI? I'm having a 30N built right now but my only request with the chamber was to have them cut .220 freebore. It might be early enough in the game for me to change something if there are tweaks I will benefit from. Thank you.