Does anyone still LOVE the MANNLICHER stocks like I do??????

I still have one.......this one is in a 270

tang ruger.jpg

Yup, a nice old Eddystone that belonged to my Papa, that is now my fathers rifle, he had all the parts laying around for years, but never had the spare change to buy a stock. So I purchased that stock and finished it, pillar bedded and got it all put together for him for christmas a few years back. It is chambered in 35 Whelen Ackley Improved, works pretty well as an elk thumper sending 225's at 2800!!

Nice job, Sir. I would think that would be pretty hard on elk. 225's at a little faster than 180's exit a 30-06 should be just what the doctor ordered.

Think I would go with the Swede or or 7x57. Double set triggers and butter bolt. Never seen a lefty like that in my life.
I do know where a really nice right handed is for sale at. Don't remember the the caliber.
Can find out more if anybody is interested. They are selling 10-22 s in them now.

I've got a #1 RSI in a 7x57. Looks just like this picture. It only goes hunting on clear days.
Totally understand. I have a 1B in 6mm Remington. I take it to deer camp, but it only goes out in good weather. Use a Model 70 with a synthetic stock when it starts to snow. My "baby" stays in her case!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.