Does anyone recognize this trigger MFRG..

Its a shooter for sure. This trigger was testing my patience I will say that. 144 Berger LRHT with 75 grains of RL 33
3.335 OACL. 3180 fps off my Labradar.
127 LRX with 63 gr Retumbo shoots 1/2" at 100 yds. 3180 FPS. 3.260 oacl.
Iv'e shot the 140 VLDH, 147 ELDM, 140 SST. RL 33 works great, and of course Retumbo.
Mine is a 26" barrel. No Brake.
That's music to my ears 😁

The old Winchester M70 trigger was a good design, but it took a little while to get set right. This is clearly the new M70 design, kinda like a knock off of the Timney. I used to think Timneys were the best hunting trigger available, but since taking up bench rest shooting I have discovered the Jewell. They make a trigger for the M70, and I like it a lot. I think it gives a cleaner break, with no sign of creep.

Not to be a wise ***, I found it a little ironic that one of your photos showed a part of the barrel with the engraved admonition to "read instruction manual first."

It is on a Win M70 that I bought and I was trying to lighten the pull from 4.5 down to 3 or less. I have it all screwed up now, and need to figure out how to get it reset.
Its their standard factory trigger: I do these regularly, but it requires disassembly, rework & modifications to get it consistently under 2-3 lbs and there is no need to change the springs!

[QUOTE="epoletna, post: 1961031, member: 87371"

Not to be a wise ***, I found it a little ironic that one of your photos showed a part of the barrel with the engraved admonition to "read instruction manual first."
[/QUOTE]

Most used guns I have bought don't come with the box or instruction manual as is the case with this one. Now I am familiar with the old M70 Trigger which surprised me when I saw this.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.