Does anyone make premium brass for the 264 WM?

I think if I didnt have any (premium) brass, I'd just get regular brass, or whatever brass I could find until such time as I could get some premium brass. It would be much better than not shooting at all.

I found 100 pcs of Norma .264 Win brass at a small town gunshop. Only on the second 50 now, I necksized, checked length and loaded. About 1/2 MOA at 200 and just now fine tuning load. Would be nice if ADG, Peterson and Lapua would produce a larger variety.

I found 100 pcs of Norma .264 Win brass at a small town gunshop. Only on the second 50 now, I necksized, checked length and loaded. About 1/2 MOA at 200 and just now fine tuning load. Would be nice if ADG, Peterson and Lapua would produce a larger variety.
I think you'll be just fine with norma.

Update - I found some Norma 264 brass. Just loaded some up. I have 50 rounds of Winchester and 60 rounds of once fired Nosler. Winchester lot had 3 that were light, tossed them. Norma and Nosler were both good. Keep your eye out - the Norma pops up every now and then. Now if I could get Peterson...

I have had excellent results in four different 264win rifles with Nosler brass. Usually lasts six to eight loadings. Primer pockets are the weak link. I've used various 7rem and necked down with various results. YMMV.

If you don't mind necking down, ADG makes 7mm rem mag brass. I consider ADG over lapua. That's just my opinion.

Read a bit about how Dr. Palmisano and Ferris Pindell came up with the parent case for the PPC cartridges Grasshoppers.

I've been using PRVI in my 22-250 Rem for over a year now with good results. I have found that their primer pockets leave a little to be desired. With a new batch of brass, I always use a primer pocket uniformer and full-length resize. After that, I'll anneal and use a Lee collet die. Since I'm using a bolt rifle I never set the shoulder back, just check length and trim and chamfer as necessary. I've been getting 6-8 reloads before the primer pockets get "loose" and I'm running some pretty "warm" loads.