Does anyone hunt with 22-250 anymore?

No.
When my son was young, I got him one for the lack of recoil. Short stock etc.
He outgrew and I moved him to his present 25-06. I kept it for a while, but my 220 swifts didn't like it, they hated the sight of it in their closet. They are both very finicky and I could tell their feelings got hurt when I would take it out, so to keep piece in the closet, I had to let it go. Traded for a 45 auto which they were fine with.
Regrets? Perhaps, but don't let them know.

Years ago I "needed" a dedicated varmint rifle. Being broke, I couldn't afford anything but a Ruger 77 tang safety, bull barrel. Bought on payments. Loaded 55 grain Sierras because bigger is better. Shot nice groups and I killed a lot of coyotes with that load. Ran out 55 grainers and loaded some 50 grain Sierras. As I shot the group, I was cussing the wasted time and powder because I thought I was missing the paper. When I finished shooting ten rounds I went down range to collect the target. All ten rounds in one hole. Since then I am a little more inclined to try different weights of bullets.
Six years ago I had some extra money laying around and had the Ruger rebarreled. Broughton heavy varmint with an 1:8 twist. Doesn't matter what powder, 70 grain Bergers into one hole all day long.
Had a friend that had pancreatic cancer. He called me knowing my love for the 22-250. Said he had a Browning 78 with a Leupold 12x scope and Canjar set trigger that he would let go for $300.00. I had work pretty hard to find the money but I own that rifle and it shoots lights out.
There might be newer calibers in newer rifles but for my money and my shooting, there is nothing like the classic, tested in time and accuracy of the 22-250.
Did I mention that I have killed many deer with this caliber? Not what I would consider a premier deer cartridge, but doe a credible job with proper bullet placement and the correct bullet, plenty of gun for deer to two - three hundred yards.

I also have the Ruger 77 (tang safety) in 22-250 varmint. Would like to take shoot PD's again, but I have not seen any ammo in a couple of years. I have some stocked up, but would need to reload a bunch more for a PD trip. The 1 in 14 twist has not been an issue for me, but I have not tried shooting the higher weight bullets.
Mine is the Hawkeye II with laminate stock, (tang safety, though it lloks like its in the bolt)
No issues being 1 in 14, just limited to bullet weight, thats all.
I was developing loads before the craziness started, now just waiting

Just ordered an Alter-nut in 7.5 ratchet, if I remember I'll leave my impression (5 month wait time!) It's still out there, one of the steady stablemates for many makers.

Yep, it's my longest tenured hunting rifle. It's a Rem 700 VS that my dad bought for me as a teenager, have had it for 17 years now. Used it on countless prairie dogs and ground squirrels, coyotes, and a deer. I've got about 700 rounds loaded up for it as we speak, but I think after they're shot up it'll be due for a new barrel.

i still use my my 22-250 all the time all the time , it stays in my truck all the time I use it to shoot every thing from ground squirrels to mountain lions depending on range

For many years I only owned 2 Remy 700s. One in 22-250 and one in 30-06. An excellent combination IMO. The 22-250 took prairie dogs, marmots, coyotes, jackrabbits, and bobcats. With downloads it took turkeys, cottontails, and blue grouse (dusky grouse now). I used it to practice for big game jump shooting jackrabbits…great fun!
As others have mentioned, if buying another one I would look for a faster twist though just to reach out a bit further. Not that I can see well enough to shoot further than my longest jackrabbit shot at 535 yards using the typical 50 grain bullet.

I run a Savage Predator that I won at an Egg Shoot about ten years ago for coyotes here in the Northeast. It's the only rifle/cartridge I have never reloaded for. Every factory 55gr load I've tried in it shoots bug holes, and hits within 1/2" POI.

Years ago I used to have a Remington 700 chambered in 22-250 that I shot a lot of prairie dogs with. Time went by and the rifle was rechambered in a different caliber and forgotten about. Recently while going through and old ammo box I came across some loaded 22-250 rounds and that got me to thinking about how much I had enjoyed the round. Now I am thinking about getting a barrel chambered in 22-250 or maybe another rifle in that caliber. Time to start saving some coins for another project I guess
My favorite caliber! Just add factory 50 grain Hornady's, cook at 4000 fps, & stir well through a standard 1:12 twist for an instant laser well past 600 yards. Sweet!

I do like my 22-250's! My 788 shoots 55 Ballistic Tips into one hole and has accounted for hundreds of New Mexico prairie dogs. Hang time and splatter factor is the way we used to judge the success of the shoots. I was lucky enough to find a 1-7" Barrett Fieldcraft three years ago and love it. So far the 75 Scirocco has done a great job on our Texas whitetails and hogs but I'm trying to find a load using the 64 and 70 grain Hammes. Does anyone here have a good load with the Hammers in a quick twist 22-250?

I do like my 22-250's! My 788 shoots 55 Ballistic Tips into one hole and has accounted for hundreds of New Mexico prairie dogs. Hang time and splatter factor is the way we used to judge the success of the shoots. I was lucky enough to find a 1-7" Barrett Fieldcraft three years ago and love it. So far the 75 Scirocco has done a great job on our Texas whitetails and hogs but I'm trying to find a load using the 64 and 70 grain Hammes. Does anyone here have a good load with the Hammers in a quick twist 22-250?
Just loaded some 64 gr Hammer Hunters for my father in law's Cooper Model 21 with a 1-8" barrel. Haven't had a chance to shoot them yet, but started with 35.0 gr of H380, Rem 9 1/2 primers, Lapua brass, and will go from there.