Does Anyone Have or Use the ATN Pro Day/Night 3x14 or 5x20 Scopes with Night Vision

I have not looked at any of those you mentioned, but I would also look at the weight of the scope. I have the Sightmark Photon IR 6-12, it is a beast, it is long and makes my AR very front heavy. So, just keep an eye on the weight of the scope you end up choosing.

Yep these things weigh 2.5 to 4 lbs.....
You will hate the weight it will put on your rifle, I get tired lugging mine and must have a steady stick or something if walk and stalk. I don't do that anymore, I just have a ground blind and Caldwell Fieldpod to rest it in, it is useless for me to try and free hand a shot with it.

That is an easy fix. There is a host of LW thermals to choose from. They run $3 - 8k. like most problems this one can be solved with money. Otherwise you will have to lug it around like the rest of us

I'll pop this out. AR15 in 6.5 or 6.8. 2lbs lighter than AR10. Add 2#night vision and you are close to Bare AR10. While not as powerful, it is enough. Really like my 6.8 arp barrel

Yep, lots of walking at night may mot be the best in Texas anyway.
Rattlers have thermal scopes too..

🙂🤔
If you have a bog pod that will work for standing, it will aid in being steady. If in a ground blind it will work great as well, but I carry my 6.5 Grendel with a 3 point sling and the weight of that scope wears the heck out of my neck and since I am a lefty shooting a righty AR, the forward assist is wearing a hole in me as well. I am not trying to discourage you, but be ready for some weight.

If you have a bog pod that will work for standing, it will aid in being steady. If in a ground blind it will work great as well, but I carry my 6.5 Grendel with a 3 point sling and the weight of that scope wears the heck out of my neck and since I am a lefty shooting a righty AR, the forward assist is wearing a hole in me as well. I am not trying to discourage you, but be ready for some weight.
I have 17 lb Savage BA 110 LE in .338 Mag. w a scope, tripod, and muzzle brake probably 22 or so lbs.

I don't walk much w it either....🙂

After several months of research,
here's what I bought to hunt hogs and coyotes with, on an AR 10
platform

Check Link right below:

Digex C50: Uncover the Color Twilight Mode and More | Pulsar

How great would it be to view objects in the cloak of darkness? Well, now you can! The Digex C50 comes with a color twilight mode that helps you see in the dark

You may find this cheaper, but beware it may not include the illuminator.

Heres where I purchased:

These folks seem really really knowledgeable and service oriented.

Check Link Right below:
Pulsar Digex C50 3.5-14 Digital color day and night riflescope PL76635L

One proviso.....I have not tested mine yet in fact, but vs. all the rest this one seems a big bang for the buck on:

battery life
both day to night and color
image definition and quality
illuminator distances and quality
Audio and video
remote control w phone app
USB port
SD card capable
Traditional scope appearance
Pulsar reputation

Downside is weight.
34 oz.

You will hate the weight it will put on your rifle, I get tired lugging mine and must have a steady stick or something if walk and stalk. I don't do that anymore, I just have a ground blind and Caldwell Fieldpod to rest it in, it is useless for me to try and free hand a shot with it.
Arca Rail and a tripod was my solution. But let me tell you the recoil on a 300 BLK that weighs 15#s is nil 😂

I have the ATN 3-14 4K pro. I also added a coyote cannon(made by sniper hog lights)
It is a pretty awesome set up for what it is.

My 10 and 13 year old used it in a bull barrel 22-250 this winter. They took 10 coyotes from 200-328 yards with zero misses.

If I had $6000 laying around I would get the Pulsar Thermion 2 XP 50. But the ATN is going to be it for a while.

What tripod are you using for your arca rail?
MeFoto Road Trip. It's not some fancy hunting tri-pod, but it works for me so far. I'd like something nicer but haven't needed it.

I also added a coyote cannon(made by sniper hog lights)
I have one too and that thing is no joke, it makes a huge difference compared to a standard illuminator. The scope is almost better at night than in the daylight with it.

Recent Posts