DoD and the 6.5CM and 300 PRC

PApa Black

Has anyone discovered the load data or load criteria for the military's 6.5 CM and / or 300 PRC ammo?

I found the specs you're looking for...But I had to use my Q-Level clearance for it... They might hunt me down if they find out I posted it on the interwebz... :eek:

123 grain and 210 grain bullets (respectively) that are made from reconstituted powdered unicorn horn mixed with leprechaun bones, that is jacketed with copper straight from Willis Carrier's very first A/C unit... With 42 grains and 74 grains (respectively) of propellant straight from the Zhaoxuan Dynasty that was hand-pestled by blind & deaf alchemists in 904 A.D. Utilizing brass made from the runoff of the mold pour of the liberty bell. And ionized plutonium primers straight from Hornady's private stash, right next to their quantum computer and particle accelerator they lend-out to CERN.

FYI, don't forget to include the new Bullshchytt Ballistics calculator that is made just for those rifles that they're adopting in those 2 cartridges.

I found the specs you're looking for...But I had to use my Q-Level clearance for it... They might hunt me down if they find out I posted it on the interwebz... :eek:

123 grain and 210 grain bullets (respectively) that are made from reconstituted powdered unicorn horn mixed with leprechaun bones, that is jacketed with copper straight from Willis Carrier's very first A/C unit... With 42 grains and 74 grains (respectively) of propellant straight from the Zhaoxuan Dynasty that was hand-pestled by blind & deaf alchemists in 904 A.D. Utilizing brass made from the runoff of the mold pour of the liberty bell. And ionized plutonium primers straight from Hornady's private stash, right next to their quantum computer and particle accelerator they lend-out to CERN.

FYI, don't forget to include the new Bullshchytt Ballistics calculator that is made just for those rifles that they're adopting in those 2 cartridges.
ROTF-LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Good one! Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Mods, you can close the thread now. Mud put this one on ice.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.