Do you watch outdoor shows live or by recording them?

Do you watch outdoor shows live or by recording them?

• Always recorded

Votes: 102 13.0%
  • Mostly recorded

Votes: 203 25.8%
  • Sometimes recorded

Votes: 118 15.0%
  • Rarely or never recorded

Votes: 364 46.3%

• Total voters
Sorry I can't answer this one as there is no " I have no TV service" choice. All are TV is done on DVD (Carlock's Stuff) or Netflex streaming. Don't miss commercials one bit.

I do go to bed and wake up looking into the Elk Horns and Big Belt Mountains though. Ca't think of the last day I didn't see game of some sort. So I guess I do qualify somewhat to the answer " I watch outdoor shows live" I mean really live.

Jeff

I record everything. Commercials suck! Been thinking long and hard about going strictly web based viewing and saving that $110 I spend on Dish Network every month. My kids are 100% against that right now though. If I could come up with an easy solution to how to watch TV on my TV via web, that might change.

I make it a policy to hate someone new everyday...today YUR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I like that policy I'm going to use that. And CHARIE don't spell to good either. Sorry couldn't help myself @4:30 am est :D Guess I'll be be" it " today for for you.

Gene

Not only do I not record outdoor shows, I don't watch them. My home surrounded by National Forest. If the weather is ok I go outside and participate. If not I just look out the windows.

don't watch to many of the "outdoor" shows any longer. most have turned into infomercials, and it seems most are about "bubba 'n earl" huntin' whitetail or fishing, about as interesting as watchin' cars rust or bread rise !

Don't watch 'em. I work 60-70 hours a week. It's hard enough getting the rifles out to play enough to be good with them with kids and other obligations, let alone watching infomercials disguised as tv programs. I may have a bit of time for drag racing once in a while though.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.