Do you use a ballistic reticle? Check this out!

Wow, great video. Really, really appreciate the info. Almost ready to put together an AR and will definitely look at the Vortex LPVO. I have two other Vortex (Viper PST Gen II 5-25x50 & Strike Eagle 5-25x56) and am very pleased with the optics and with Vortex's customer service and their VIP warranty.

Wow, great video. Really, really appreciate the info. Almost ready to put together an AR and will definitely look at the Vortex LPVO. I have two other Vortex (Viper PST Gen II 5-25x50 & Strike Eagle 5-25x56) and am very pleased with the optics and with Vortex's customer service and their VIP warranty.
Thanks so much for watching, and I really appreciate the compliment. It was a fun video to make. I think you'll be really happy with a Vortex if you're in the market for an LPVO. I have a whole new level of respect for their reticle designers after conducting that experiment.

Great video, thanks for taking the time to make it. I have to go through a similar process with a Bushnell Banner 2 that I put on my daughter's TC Compass 2 in 308. Also, appreciate your comments on the Tactacam; it works great on a shotgun but I've also been disappointed with it & the through scope mount on my rifles.

Great video, thanks for taking the time to make it. I have to go through a similar process with a Bushnell Banner 2 that I put on my daughter's TC Compass 2 in 308. Also, appreciate your comments on the Tactacam; it works great on a shotgun but I've also been disappointed with it & the through scope mount on my rifles.
Cheers man, I really appreciate you taking the time to watch it. I've been really impressed with Bushnell's products lately, like that T-series 15-45x60 spotting scope in the video. The Tactacam is a good idea that badly needs a couple things, like an autofocus function, or at least a manual focus operable via the app. It is a fixed focus that just doesn't work well. If I were mounting a camera on a shotgun, bow or something similar, I'd use a GoPro.

Great video. I have several on rifles (Gas guns) and they work great for me out to around the 400 yard mark for being super dialed in. They still work farther just need a lot for "kentucky windage" with them.

Great video. I have several on rifles (Gas guns) and they work great for me out to around the 400 yard mark for being super dialed in. They still work farther just need a lot for "kentucky windage" with them.
Cheers man! They definitely seem to work as designed. I appreciate you watching. Great to hear you're honing your Kentucky windage too. That's a valuable skill!

Recent Posts