Do You Plan To Buy Any New Optics In The Next 12 Months?

Do you plan to buy any new optics in the next 12 months?

• YES - of course!

Votes: 1,873 88.3%
  • NO - I have enough for now...

Votes: 248 11.7%

• Total voters
Hopefully a Swarovski Spotting Scope 80mm HD within the next year. The old Spotter just isn't quite cutting it! Need to identify if game is worth going after at a mi. or so........

Yes!! For my 7mm wsm custom rifle. I ordered it three month ago by Gary Costello from Marchscopes.uk. I`have chosen a March 2.5-25x42 Tactical scope. That will fit perfectly on the light weight long range gun!!!
Greetings from Austria!!!!!

I just bought a BURRIS Fullfield E1 4.5X14-42 FOR THE 7MAG and I'm ordering another in 3X9-40
for my Springfield 03A3.. they have the Ballistic Plex, I am giving the 7MAG to my Brother so he will have a good rifle to hunt Mule Deer..
I have had real good luck with Burris Scopes. every one hase taken a beating and all have stayed on zero. Before next year I will order another in 2X7-35..

i just got a Nightforce 8-32x56BR with2DD recticle for my NRA rifle gun)
S&B flash dot next for BAR 308 for those close up snap shots in the thick scrub and pepper woods that the Sika deer hang out in here in New Zealand.best scope configuration I have come across for this sort of hunting.
Very expensive optics though, might just have to sell her in doors flash set of golf clubs when she ant looking? could be tricky himmmmm:cool:

Been planning on ordering a Nightforce with their new Hunter reticle to replace my S&B. However, if they don't come out real soon, I'm not going to have time with getting one ordered and set up before hunting season rolls around. My window is only another 3 weeks. If they don't come out by then, I'll wait until next spring.

Been planning on ordering a Nightforce with their new Hunter reticle to replace my S&B. However, if they don't come out real soon, I'm not going to have time with getting one ordered and set up before hunting season rolls around. My window is only another 3 weeks. If they don't come out by then, I'll wait until next spring.
I'm the biggest NF guy out there but why get rid of the S&B? if it has some sort of MIL/MOA reticle i would worry more about learning to use it than some new "Hunter reticle" They are cool and all but a mil/moa will do anything a BDC will do and more with training. Now you can sell the S&B and buy the NF and have some cash left over to fund another rifle build! My NF is plenty good for 1500 yards which is as far as my win mag will reach with reasonable power. Now when i build my uber .338 LM that will get us US Optics sn3 TPAL 58mm or S&B glass. gun)