Do You Plan To Buy Any New Optics In The Next 12 Months?

Do you plan to buy any new optics in the next 12 months?

• YES - of course!

Votes: 1,873 88.3%
  • NO - I have enough for now...

Votes: 248 11.7%

• Total voters
Cat got an ***? Hell Yes!

Got a hell of a deal on a Nikkon Monarch from Cabelas 4-16X42 to put on top of my New Tikka T3 Lite in .243. Jones'in for a 7MM rem for longer shots and looking at the Sightron SIII series for glass.

It's official. The VX6 2-12 illuminated CDS should be here in 3-5 business days. Woo Hoo....its a sickeness:)

Yep!!

By the end of the week I will be the proud owner of the 5-20x50, 30mm tube Horus Vision Falcon with the illuminated Horus H-37 reticle in FFP! It's going to be sitting pretty on an EGW picatinny rail with Burris Signature Zee rings. :D

Animo et Fide "Courage and Faith"

DocB

Just ordered the G7BR2 from Gunwerks. I'm hoping they will perform better than my Leica Geovids 15x56 LR Binoculars. I've had several failures to read the range on long distance coyotes (+500 to 800yds). Weather conditions were clear and sunny with wind in 5-20mph range.

Gonzo
SEMPER FIDELIS

Not too many now, As in Just the past couple months, 2 Vortex PST's FFP one 4-16, one 6-24 also, last week a NF NXS 5.5 x22 x56 HS ZS NP-R1, and have a ATACR 5x25x56 MOAR coming next week Wednesday, just got a Vectronix Terrapin:) Wow ! Its really a sweet unit, and that will do for a bit. Now its time to start shooting out here at some long range rocks and set up some steel plates out here in eastern MT !gun)

Andy

New Swift 4-16, Center Point 3-9, old Redfield TV 3-9, old Bushnell for T/C octagon, Pentax 4-12. I have purchased a few older rifles, FN Mauser, P17 Sporter, Weatherby VGX, built a M4 in 5.45x39 (theres a ****er) a Weatherby 7mm synthetic. I mix and match quite often. Fun eh?gun)

Selling my Leica 1600-B, which I love dearly; until I tried the Gunwerks G7 BR2. Absolutely awesome. Took a few days to figure it out but now, it's a gem. Checked the zero of my 6.5x47 with the new 140 Hybrid running 2776 fps. Five shot group was .28". A LR shooter I know says to add about 30 fps due to the loss between muzzle and the first Skyscreen of my Oehler 35p. About 10.6 degrees up from my 100 yd target their is a rock about 2' tall x 3' wide. The BR2 said to dial in 29 MOA. Wind was nothing. Two hits were at the bottom the rock. Took the gel back down to 2776 fps in the BR2, dialed in 29.7 and wam, wam, wam. Three hits on the rock.

I think I'll keep the BR2.

Alan

Received my G7BR2 a couple of days ago. What a difference! The atmospheric data features blew me away. It clearly out performs my Leica Geovids RF.
Plan on doing a combined deer scouting and coyote shooting trip in the next couple of days.

Recent Posts