Do you plan to buy a new custom rifle?

Do you plan to buy a new custom rifle in the next 12 months?

• YES - Of course

Votes: 2,019 72.8%
  • NO - wife/girlfriend won't let me.

Votes: 755 27.2%

• Total voters
I plan to purchase one in the next twelve months. Just don't know what cartridge I want it chambered in. Something that doesn't beat my shoulder up, and caliber size range from .264 to .284 is what I'm thinking.

Yes Looking for a 300 x 378 Weatherby Magnuam don't know if the Wheatherby barrel and action can be used with new rifle and my zeiss scope either your decision or a 50 cal necked down for .418 rounds.gun):)

It's in the making as I type. I feel a seven mag will reach out and touch em. People said my 260 woudn't but A few have tried to buy it.

Not planning on but would like to. You should have had 3 choices ! The last being wife/girlfriend won't let you . I'm single so I don't have anybody to tell me what to do. My X-wife already tried that ! Heck, I mostly hunt deer, elk and antelope so I suppose it would be for that and I already have a Rem. 700-300 RUM that love's Barnes 180 gr. Tipped TSX with 100.0 grs. of Retumbo. I won't tell you the size groups I'm getting because you wouldn't believe me. Also sometimes use a Ruger Mk II 7 Rem Mag. both stainless. I would have to dream and drool over what caliber and wouldn't want a factory gun so I'd have to save my spare change...This is my first post so don't gang up on me ! :D

Of course. I've got three donors now, and looking for a couple others.

P.S. If you've got one or more rem 700 actions with .378" Bolt face lying around, give me a holler.

Just got my .300 RUM Bat Action, Broughton Barreled, A-5 stock last week. Lupy scope.

No as I just got my Win. model 70 back from the gun smith beginning of this month. it's in .300 win mag. with a 26 in med. heavy barrel by Douglas, choate ultimate sniper stock,20 moa mount and a Shepard V2 scope in 6.5-18. gun weight was 14.6 lbs unloaded without scope and jumped up to just under 17lbs loaded w/ scope for now i'll be shooting 180gr. Sierra matchking bullets but for hunting i have some 180gr Combined Technology ballistic silvertip i might try on a pronghorn later this year.

I refuse to vote in the poll. I would have answered no, but your addition of "wife/girlfriend won't let me" doesn't apply. I don't need her permission, thankfully. My money is my money, her money is her money. She may roll her eyes at me, but she never says a word about my addiction to all things related to gunpowder and lead.

I can't afford a custom right now. I need about 3 new scopes before I buy another rifle that I can't afford glass for. Besides, my Accumark 30-378 is all I need!:D