Do You Own An AR15 Rifle?

• YES

Votes: 1,851 58.7%
  • NO

Votes: 927 29.4%
  • I am planning to get one

Votes: 373 11.8%

• Total voters
archdlx, congratulations on your new rifle. Best of luck with it and enjoy. Let us know how it shoots.

Just one, carried the CAR-15 for years and do not like the collapsible buttstocks now that I do not have to wear body armour.

custom AR with 20" SS heavy barrel in 1-8 in free floated aluminum handguard and flat top and standard butt with holosight or IOR tactical.

Zero'd setting in the safe with 2000 rounds ready for the "monstors" to come.

Backed up by SKS paratrooper carbine and another 2000 rounds.

BH

1 RRA predator pursuit. Quarter MOA gun when I. Do my part out to 300. To 500 it is 1/2 MOA. Probably better with a better shooter.

I own 5;

-Bushmaster Varminter with Magpul PRS stock
-16" M4 Carbine w/Spike's Upper & Lower, Magpul CTR Stock, YHM Lightweight Forearm (built at home)
-16" M4 Carbine w/DSA upper
-DPMS AP4 in .308, Carbon Fiber Forearm, Magpul CTR Stock, YHM Flip-Up Front Sight, barrel turned down by ADCO (saves about 1lb)
-Dedicated .22 Upper on a Spike's Lower

My wishlist;
.243 WSSM by Dtech
.458 SOCOM
.338 Federal
.260 (long range set-up)
7.62x39
9mm Upper

It's a disease!

Last edited:
Previously polled a "plan to get one", well I got one. Custom built on S.I. defense lower. 16", quad rail adjustable gas block, CAR stock, hogue grip, magpul vertical fore grip, flip up front and rear sights, viper strike fire scope, surefire Z2 combat light, and to top it all off, a laser sight.

Now that it's done, I think I'll build another.

Built 6 so far. Still have 4: 24in 6.8 SPC, 16in 6.8 SPC, 16in bull .223, the wife's NM, and a receiver waiting to be my NM.

Dreaming hard about the .458 SOCOM.

The 6.8 loaded with 110gr TSX through and through on MT mulies. Twice, so far.

DDM4 V1 from Daniel Defense.

AR.jpg

Do You Own An AR-15 Rifle?

I own two...a pre-ban Colt HBAR setup for Service Rifle matches. Does quite well out to 1000 yards, scoring in the high 190's.

A recent Rock River mid-length shorty with1-8 SS barrel that's only been tested to 200 yards...great fun with the young grand kids.