Do You Own An AR15 Rifle?

• YES

Votes: 1,851 58.7%
  • NO

Votes: 927 29.4%
  • I am planning to get one

Votes: 373 11.8%

• Total voters
24" Walther 1.050" diameter stainless barrel .223 match rifle with Lipski front and rear bases and Redfield International sights. Around 1 moa with nearly anything. No recoil. My grandsons first centerfire experience. Both then started shooting and hunting with a 7-08 when they were 12 years old and both have made clean kills on whitetail bucks. The AR is a great transition gun for youngsters from rimfire to centerfire. A collapsible stock gun would be even better because of the wide range of length of pull. Also, I think it's good to start kids out on iron sights and then go to a scope.

Tom

I have 4 as well.....POF P-308 for distance, a LWRC 6.8 SPC with 10.5" bbl for CQB, a LWRC 5.56 with 10.5" bbl for HD/cheap target practice and a 5.56 Bushy Dissipator shorty.

Why do you ask?

Sean

I Have three, , one with a 24 inch Wilson Match Barrel, 1:7 twist and shoots 77 grain well to 700 yards. 3.5x15x50 Nightforce scope and a PRS Magpul Stock with a Lurue handguard. Coyotes are in trouble

Baught a Colt Hbar with 20" barrel from a guy when Y2K didnt happen, it was loackt/loaded and handy after 9-11. I added a 24" bull upper for it for doggin with but it was a club that was not any more accurate so I pulled the bull barrel off and put on a flutted 20" that has proven to be a good shooter. Kinda hard on shells and dogs but is high on the fun gun list!!
Been fighting off the urge to get different calibar uppers for it........so far
aruppers.jpg

Rattlecan(Krylon) special, most of my hunting is in the high sage. I'm just winging it trying to se what works best? Too much Tan in the bottom two but that can be easily fixed:D
204%20Savage%20003.jpg

This is a must tool to be in my toobox

Don't listen to Obama

"Why does a person living in some place back east (Stranton PA) need a assault weapon"

This is America support the Bill of Rights or move on

I've got 6 , 3 - 16" barreld muts , two short barreld 1-10.5" LWRC and 1-14.5" RRA , both run perfectly
Also have one 16" barreld Armalite AR-10