• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

DMR built 6.5 SAUM

cb4128

I've put a deposit on a build and I need to move this gun. It's a Dane Miller Rifles build - trued Remington action, PTG 1 piece bolt, talley 20 moa base, proof research bull sendero (m24) 24" 1/8 twist, 5/8x24 threaded w/blended 3 port brake, manners mcs-t elite fill stock (GAP camo), m5 bottom metal, triggertech "special" trigger.

I bought it from Joe Comfort, who built it for himself but sold it to me last fall new - I've put 60 rounds through it.

No load development, just used a standard h1000 load and got groups in the .3's and never messed with it.

Longest kill shots - 525yds, 425yds and it hits like a freight train with the 140gr elite hunters about 3079fps.

Can post pics later but it's in excellent like new condition - only marks are on the bolt from cycling.

Asking $3,250 and can share the load recipe with buyer

I will also sell the barreled action - could use the stock, bottom metal and mag on another build. Send me a pm with offers for the barreled action if you're interested

pics, scope, rings, bipod not included

Attachments

• IMG_7194.jpg
    IMG_7194.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_7195.jpg
    IMG_7195.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_7196.jpg
    IMG_7196.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 230
Rifle is right around 6lbs 5oz without the mag and no scope/rings.

As it sits it's a little over 9lbs minus the bipod

shot a different load last night, .233" 3 shot group. Making me 2nd guess selling it but it is still for sale at this time...