• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

DJ Dillion 22lr PRS build on CZ 455

BountyHunter

Selling a DJ Dillion (Don Smith) fully tricked out CZ 455 PRS competition rifle. Built it to shoot the 22 LR PRS matches at a club couple hours away, but they have decided not enough interest as no longer running them. So no place to compete with it less than 5 hours. Less than 300 rounds fired. Comes with two 10-rd magazines and side mag holder on left side of the receiver.

Started out as stock unfired CZ 455 varmint. Don did his full blown package with special spec 21" Lilja barrel and match chamber, all his top of line bolt and trigger mods, 30 MOA Area 419 base milled to fit chassis. XLR Evolution rifle CZ455 chassis with tactical rear butt. Action is glass bedded into chassis. Threaded for 1/2x28 with SS tread protector. Comes with two 10-rd magazines and side mag holder on left side of the receiver. Includes Possum Hollow bore guide

Trigger is 10oz rifle basix.

Don tested it and said one of the most accurate rifles he has ever built. Loves R50 ammo (lot 587) and it shoots into one bug hole at 50 yards all day with lot 587. I tested it out to 300 yards and was shooting 4-5 inches IF I read the wind right shooting off a bipod. I have almost two bricks of lot 587 available for buyer to purchase or sold separately after rifle sale.

Don has now retired and you can no longer get his builds.

This rifle is as good as it gets for serious LR 22 rimfire work and varmint hunting.

Does not include the scope and rings, bipod or suppressor!

$1950 shipped and insured to your FFL.

Will do lay away with non refundable deposit ($200)

email [email protected]

NO rifle, scope, pistol trades as trying to thin the herd. However, might consider a 9mm LRBHO AR pistol (5-7 in barrel) or a thermal sight.

Attachments

• CZ 455-1.jpg
    CZ 455-1.jpg
    972.7 KB · Views: 121
  • CZ 455-2.jpg
    CZ 455-2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 113
  • CZ 455-3.jpg
    CZ 455-3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 113
  • CZ 455-4.jpg
    CZ 455-4.jpg