• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Dixie precision 338 lapua for sale!!!!!

pondskipper

I have a 338 lapua built by Dixie precision for sale based on a badger m2013 action with a broughton 1/9.3 twist rate that's 28" long and a number 7 contour and also features a badger ordnance fte muzzle brake, no flutes or anything in the barrel to retain rigidity. The action and barrel are done in flat black cerakote with the bolt still bare but has been polished to a high luster so it's SUPER smooth. The barreled action is mounted in a krg folding chassis also in black. The trigger it a timney Calvin elite set to 8 oz, it has a vortex razor hd first gen 5-20x50 with mill turrets and the EBR2B reticle and is mounted with a set of IOR steel 35mm low rings and is as low as it could possibly get and still have flip up lense covers without touching.

Unfortunately I've only been able to put 6 rounds through it and haven't been able to shoot it sense then, so it had 6 rounds down the tube in its entire life to this point. Due to work and serious life changing events (divorce for those who have to know) I'm having to sell it.

It will come with a box of 100 new lapua cases and a box of 285 gr amax and 285gr bthp, plus the 10 round box of 300gr lapua ammo I have with 4 rounds left. Will be shipped in a pelican 1750 case as well.

Price for rifle alone with case and reloading components would be $4500.00 shipped to your door.
Price for whole package would be 5500 shipped to your door. Prices are firm and will be glad to email photos of the rifle. Serious inquiries only please.. Have a happy fourth guys!

James Stewart. Email is [email protected] and phone is 251-295-4766

BTT, no trades, scope will only be sold with rifle or not at all. Thanks.