Dislike button?

Not sure how many are looking at this thread, but if I see a post with nothing but 3 sad faces I will know why. Ha ha ha!!!

Steve

Honestly, I wish more people would speak there mind. The rude snooty people don't mind running their mouth and good hard working people just shut there mouth because it's the right or morale thing to do. I wish more conservative people would speak their mind and stop getting ran over. Alot of people care more about a wounded whitetail that was shot at 650 yds than they do an innocient human baby being aborted or innocient people being gunned down in idiotic gun free zones. My rant may be partly politically motivated but it also happens to be the truth. So who cares what some people think. We dont need a dislike button. We have a 1st amendment right because of the 2nd amendment.

Help me understand something. Is it really important to have some one "Like" your post or thread. If your information is solid and factual and helpful this should be enough. I do not get my heart broken because no one hit the like button. We are adults with guns....really does not make sense to me. I come here to learn, not to socialize. I am old school, if I want to socialize lets meet at a bar order a few pitchers of beer, shoot pool, and harass the bartender and waitresses (only the pretty ones)...just saying.

If it is important to have your posts and threads liked, it shows me a person with low self esteem that needs their egos stimulated. I prefer other parts of my body to be stimulated.

Help me understand something. Is it really important to have some one "Like" your post or thread. If your information is solid and factual and helpful this should be enough. I do not get my heart broken because no one hit the like button. We are adults with guns....really does not make sense to me. I come here to learn, not to socialize. I am old school, if I want to socialize lets meet at a bar order a few pitchers of beer, shoot pool, and harass the bartender and waitresses (only the pretty ones)...just saying.

If it is important to have your posts and threads liked, it shows me a person with low self esteem that needs their egos stimulated. I prefer other parts of my body to be stimulated.
I had to hit the like button on your post just for the humor of it. My sense of humor thinks it was pretty funny.

Maybe the like button should be renamed to "I Agree". I guess for me it is just a quick way when reading the thread to be involved in the conversation without taking the time to type out an answer. Definitely not looking to stimulate anything.

Steve

There is a logical reason why...

The First Amendment is about Free Speech......because the tyrannical British would kill people who spoke against the king & queen to keep their position of power....

The Second Amendment was written to give the private citizens the rights not only to keep and bare arms against thieves and other criminals and to provide a table with foods..but also to fight against their own government when the time come...
The Second Amendment is only second to the first because without those firearms the First Amendment would be a waste of breathe if the New Government decided to kill the opposition(and we see this in Russia and other countries again)...

If the ForeFathers had switched the two amendments the new government would have looked too perverse....placing "The Right to Bare Arms" in the second position gave birth to a new Nation...a nation of Rights granted to all and backed by Blood...a Nation hundreds of thousands have Stood for..Died for..since the Revolutionary War...and that we as a Free Nation have sent people to fight and die for others throughout the world....
To Fight for Life, Liberties and Freedoms...at the risk of Death...

This site is owed by Andy Backus...not the government...
First Amendment Rights here should be checked at the door...
A good discussion can be achieved without slandering someone's name...
Keep it honest..but keep it clean.....

I can understand that, take the high road. However, that's why stupidity is rampant in our society. Tell a moron the truth (that he's a moron) and you are a bully, or in this case cyber bullying.
I was being a little facetious about the dislike button. The like button was a little much to me, but hey I'll play your silly little game.:D Unfortunately it's just one sided. Trust me when I say that I won't say anything online that I won't say in person. I try to be more reserved on here as it's a good site.
This is why a don't do social media. Maybe I lack what Mama calls "da social skills".
Well said! Wish you lived next door to me. Then there would be two of us in the neighborhood.

I agree this may be open to the public to read, but as a member of a privately owned site there are rules one must follow. And you agree to them to post on said site. Maybe what I'm saying is that should be enforced, or we should at least say something. Maybe there is a better (nicer) way to say "follow the rules" other than "unlike". Apparently that is taken personally and not directed towards the content of the post. I know it's hard to relay an accurate depiction of the writers intent.
Who'd have known that grown men and killers of critters would be so sensitive.:D

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts