Dislike button?

Or just be a man (kind of? If you're behind a keyboard is that possible? Anyway...) and just say "hey bro your post sucks. Here are my grid coordinates let's settle this!"

Boom no need for a dislike button!

I like the like the like button. Simplifies supporting a position without cluttering a thread.

I thought the dislike button initially was a good idea. J E talked me out of it.

I still think the dislike button is a descent response to opinions, just like the like button. My super great unbeatable whatever may be your crap. I am adult enough to know this and not be butthurt about it. If every one did agree with what I said, I really would start to worry. This is why we have a gazillion scopes and rifles here in a bunch of calibers available. I learn from all of this, that is why I am here.

Or just be a man (kind of? If you're behind a keyboard is that possible? Anyway...) and just say "hey bro your post sucks. Here are my grid coordinates let's settle this!"

Boom no need for a dislike button!

Not recommended when dealing with artillery types.

Not recommended when dealing with artillery types.

So true, this used to be my preferred call to action, direct fire tends to get noticed, not good as a small reconnaissance team. But indirect fire requires team work with communication types involved, the fire direction center types and the gun battery (slang term) gun bunnies. Direct fire requires just me, the keyboard commando.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts