• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Discounted Cutting Edge bullets - CONDENSING TO NEW AD

charliehorse27

I'm helping to clear out a local estate sale and there's a variety of Cutting Edge bullets available for anyone interested. These things are usually pretty spendy, but I can get them shipped to you for less than you can get them elsewhere. Looking for 70% retail price + shipping cost. We've got them in the following calibers: .22, 6mm, 6.5mm, .277, .308, and .338.

Don't know how long it'll take to get them sold, but PM me if you want any listed below, and I'll do my best to get you what you wanted. PICTURE OF THE LIST POSTED BELOW. I will try to update the photo of the list as things are sold.

*Also posted on Accurate Shooter and subject to availability due to local sales.

IMG_6930.JPG
Screen Shot 2020-09-28 at 18.08.44.png

Last edited:
I'm helping to clear out a local estate sale and there's a variety of Cutting Edge bullets available for anyone interested. These things are usually pretty spendy, but I can get them shipped to you for less than you can get them elsewhere. Looking for 70% retail price + shipping cost. We've got them in the following calibers: .22, 6mm, .257, 6.5mm, .277, .308, and .338.

Don't know how long it'll take to get them sold, but PM me if you want any listed below, and I'll do my best to get you what you wanted. PICTURE OF THE LIST POSTED BELOW. I will try to update the photo of the list as things are sold.

*Also posted on Accurate Shooter and subject to availability due to local sales.

View attachment 214589View attachment 214711

Just keep me posted on total cost and payment info on the 165gr .308's
Thanks
Pierre